How to renew your Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal subscription?
Renewing online at office.com/renew is the easiest way to renew an Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal subscription. You don’t need to go to the store, in-person or online.
Your subscription is set up to renew automatically in the future. If you prefer to renew manually, first complete the steps below and then turn automatic renewal off.
- Go to Office.com/renew.
- Choose the subscription you want to renew and then choose one of the following:
- Renew now to pay now for a full year of Office 365.
- Renew with a monthly subscription for [x] per month to pay for a month at a time.
- Review your shopping cart and choose Checkout.
- On the next page, sign in with the Microsoft account that you use with Office 365.
- Review your order and then choose Renew MSN subscription.
Choose Manage subscription to go to Office.com/myaccount.
When you place your order, your payment method is charged right away, and the expiration date is extended for either a month or a year, depending on what you choose.
After you’ve renewed, in the future, your subscription will renew automatically and your payment method will be charged unless you cancel your subscription or turn off automatic renewal before the expiration date.