How to Renew MSN Premium Subscription?
To New Microsoft MSN Premium Subscription for next Year or Next month Subscription
Renew MSN Premium Subscription
- Log into your account.microsoft.com account.
- Now go to the services and subscription tab.
- Choose the MSN service and select the payment method from which you want to pay.
- After that click on renew.
- All Set! Your subscription has been renewed.
You can update your card information by going to your Account setting and Renew with Same card or New Card
You can go to a commercial account for this. By entering Microsoft and your account, you can verify your email ID and password with your account, then it gives your account some options to verify your account by text / call or by email verification. After being verified in your account you have a record, then it allows you to make changes to your account. If you want to add a new card from the payment option and click on the payment method, show your old card in your file.
Update my Credit Card Information
Renew MSN Premium Subscription Update card Information to Renew
- You can update your Credit Card expiration date and/or add a new Credit Card on your account online.1. Open a browser and go to http://commerce.microsoft.com , sign into the Billing and Account Management website with your e-mail address and password.
- Under Your payment methods, click Edit payment method information.
Note: If you do not see “Edit payment method information” on the Billing home page, first click on your payment method, then click Go to payment method information, and then click Edit payment method information.
- On the Edit payment method information page, enter the updated credit card expiration date, and then click Save. You will receive a Your billing information has been updated message if the expiration date has been updated successfully.