Problems with Windows 10 and my MSN Premium
Dial 1-877-701-2611 Toll-Free
If you are facing issue with MSN premium mail after upgrading to Windows 10. The issue could if there is some system file corruption. So, try to follow the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.
I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and create a shortcut for MSN premium email and see if the issue persists. You may refer to the steps provided below to open Internet Explorer.
- Press Windows key + R to open run box.
- In the run, box type iexplore and hit enter.
- Right-click anywhere in free space of Internet Explorer.
- Select the option of create a shortcut to the desktop.
- Now try to open the website from this shortcut and see if it helps.
If the issue persists try to check the system files are they working fine or not and to check that try to run System File Checker (SFC) tool.
SFC scan will scan all protected system files and replaces incorrect versions with correct Microsoft versions.
How to use the System File Checker tool to troubleshoot missing or corrupted system files on Windows 8.
- Press Windows key and X at the same time.
- Choose Command Prompt (Admin)from the context menu.
- In the command prompt, type sfc /scan now and hit Enter.
- Exit command prompt.
For more information refer to this link:
Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files
If the issue persists try to create a new user profile as an administrator and see if the issue persists in the new user profile. For creating a new user profile you may refer to the steps provided in the article mentioned below.
Need Support? Dial 1-877-701-2611 Toll-Free 24*7 Customer Support
More Link: Window 10 Password Recovery