Cancel a Microsoft.com account subscription
Cancel a Microsoft subscription | Call 1-877-701-2611 Toll-Free
To Cancel a Microsoft.com account subscription Follow these steps for all Microsoft subscriptions, including Xbox, Office, and Groove.
- If you turn off auto-renew on your subscription, you can keep using it until it expires.
- Go to Services & subscriptions. You have to sign in for next step.
- Find the subscription and select Turn off auto-renew.
- Select Confirm cancellation.
- If you cancel your subscription, you will lose access to it immediately.
- If you don’t see Cancel, do the following.
- See if your subscription has an outstanding balance. Go to Pay for a past-due Microsoft subscription.
- If this isn’t the case, visit the Contact Us page for additional support.
- The options to Cancel or Turn off auto-renew will be displayed under the subscription name.
Need support? Call 1-877-701-2611 Toll-free 24*7 Customer Support Number